Thursday, September 22, 2011

Seattle Reading: The Elliot Bay Book Company

I love Seattle, but it's been years since I've been. The last time I was there, my son Saleem was three and got lost for two heart-stopping minutes in Pike Place market. Now he's 13, carries a mobile phone, a bus pass, and a library card--and he travels all over Portland by himself.  All that, and he's a better blogger than me; you can find him here, at the Fool on the Hill.

This weekend, I'll be taking Saleem and the rest of the family to Seattle. Friday night, I'll be dancing at the Neptune: DJ Anjali and the Incredible Kid's World Tour in Seattle.  Saturday night, I'll be reading at one of my favorite bookstores, the Elliot Bay Book Company. I'll be there a 7pm, and I expect to read from If It Is Sweet as well as my forthcoming novel.  Do come if you can, and send along any friends you might know in the area. 

For more information, check out the event page on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment