Wednesday, January 18, 2017

JLF 2017

I'm looking forward to being at JLF this year. If you are coming to the festival, I would love to see you at one of my sessions:

  • I'll be in conversation with Puneeta Roy at 12:30 pm on Friday, February 19th. We'll be in the Samvad talking about many things, including reading, books and libraries.
  • At 3:45 pm on Friday, Keki Daruwalla, Clare Azzopardi, Mark Tully and I will be in conversation with Sunil Sethi about short fiction. We'll be in the Baithak. 
  • On Sunday at 3:45 pm in the Durbar Hall, I'll be talking with David Park and Marcos Giralt Torrente about their recent books and their thoughts about art, poetry and family.
  • On Monday at 3:45 pm, Danish Sheikh, Lila Azam Zanganeh and I will be in conversation with Rick Simonson about the future of libraries and reading, among other things. That will be in the Bathak.


You can find the schedule for the entire festival here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi-Bird, Safari Group of Industries is known all over the world as a Quality Manufacturer established just two decades ago and pioneered into fashion bicycles in the traditional Indian market offering more than 200 varied designs and models serving all age Groups and segments.

    Ludhiana bicycle Industry

    ReplyDelete